Sunday, June 8, 2014

Windy Day - Port Bolivar

© AnnHoffpauir

  A group of artists from the Outdoor Painters Society had a few days of painting in the Port Bolivar, Crystal Beach and Galveston Tx. area recently.  Machita Priest did a fantastic job of putting this paint out together.  Better late than never, but I finally got around to posting one of my paintings.  This scene was painted near the ferry in Port Bolivar.  My friend, Barbara Haviland and I had to use my car as a sheild to block the wind from blowing our art gear all over.  The wind did not stop several people from fishing.  We had a couple of folks stop and chat with us and ask about our art which was exciting to us.  It was a great experience.  I hope I captured the windy look of the scene.www.ArtworkbyAnn.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment